- MEMBERSHIP CARDS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER POOL AREA.
- Food is not allowed on the pool deck.The pool deck is the entire concrete area inside the pool fence.Food is allowed in table areas only.
- You may bring food onto Raintree Country Club property but it must be stored and consumed in table areas only.Please dispose of all trash appropriately.
- No outside beverages or personal coolers are allowed on Raintree Country Club property including the pool area and golf course.
- All pool users are required to check in prior to pool use each day.
- Members must accompany their guests while using the pool. Guests are limited to 2 per member. Additional guest passes may be obtained from on a first come first serve basis.
- No running or roughhousing on pool deck
- No climbing or hanging on splash pad features
- Swimsuits required-no street clothing, cut off shorts, denim shorts, or athletic clothing
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers
- No footwear in the pool
- No smoking, no e-cig, and no vaping on pool deck or patio area
- No loud music
- Dispose of all trash in trash cans
- Return pool furniture to original position
- Be considerate to other pool users
- NO LARGE FLOTATION DEVICES. Smaller flotation devices are allowed.
Closed for the season.
Will reopen Saturday May 25, 2024